Finding Resources to Pay for College Starts With Creating Your User Profile
College Foundation of North Carolina has helped thousands of North Carolina students gain access to funds for college. The first step is to create an account profile. CFNC is a free, not-for-profit service of the State of North Carolina, so your information will never be shared and will remain totally confidential.
By creating an account, you will be able to:
- Learn from articles about financial aid, scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Gain access to a grant system making over $300 million per year in “gift” aid.
- Use tools and calculators for financial aid and debt management.
- Download the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form with simple, how-to instructions.
- Receive reminders about deadlines and the financial aid process.
Simply fill out some basic information. It will take less than five minutes. Then use the CFNC website’s information and tools whenever you want.
Go to the “Create an Account” page on the CFNC.org website.
Once completed, you can access the tools you need to apply for scholarships, grants, loans and more. We also have great tips and information to help you understand and plan for college costs.